Young Adult Ministry
Young Adult Ministry at Cuvilly House
In response to the growing spiritual hunger and need for community that characterize many young adult Catholics, the Sisters of Notre Dame established a young adult ministry center, Cuvilly House, in the fall of 2010.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a young adult Catholic between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You want to know more about your faith and be part of a faith community that welcomes your gifts and seeks to respond to the diverse needs of the young adult faith journey.
- You are eager to offer service to those who are poor or marginalized in any way.
If you answered “yes”; to one or more of these statements, then the Sisters of Notre Dame invite you to take advantage of opportunities at Cuvilly House.
Welcome to Cuvilly House:
Cuvilly House is a young adult ministry center within walking distance of Lake Erie on Cleveland’s east side. It provides services to young adults in their 20′s and 30′s, both single and married, who desire to deepen their relationship with God, with other young adult Catholics, and with the poor.
- Times of prayer and reflection
- Spiritual mentoring
- Professional support
- Discernment resources and guidance
- Justice education and outreach to the poor
- Living space for young adult women in the context of a faith community
- Social events such as cook outs and movie nights
- Pilgrimage experiences
For more information about Cuvilly House programs, contact Sr. Kathleen Hine at email@example.com or call 216-486-5555.