Formation and Commitment
Candidates for the Associate Relationship participate in a year of formation and prayer accompanied by sister-companions.
The candidates learn of
- Our history
- Our charism and spirituality
- Our devotion to Mary
- Our devotion to Eucharist
- Our involvement in social justice
During a weekend retreat the candidates write a covenant describing how they personally will live out the charism, spirit and mission of the Sisters of Notre Dame.
At a special liturgy, the candidates make their covenant and receive their associate pin.
- Live out the charism according to their personal covenant
- Participate in monthly faith sharing
- Attend twice-yearly associate gatherings
- Make an annual retreat
- Participate in other spiritual, social, or service activities